Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I'm Currently... | February Linked


First off, I would like to welcome Lindy, the newest link addition to our "chain". Welcome!

This month we decided to do an "I'm currently..." blog, so here goes-
Resolving :: to focus on my family and our accomplishments and to care less what other people think or how they choose to act & treat others.

Wondering :: when healthy began to equate to only being thin? It certainly is NOT always the case!

Anticipating :: the next couple of weeks of my clinical rotation (I'm really looking forward to my O.R. rotation day- I can't wait!!), Mom and Ma W. coming for a visit, birthday parties   and cake baking; all in the next 3 weeks!

Worrying :: about my husband's grandmother and about our next exam coming up on Monday.
(This image is a perfect representation of nursing school exams!)

Eating :: nothing at the moment, but drinking a caramel cappuccino. Yum!

Making :: valentines with Liam for school.

Remembering :: I need to compile a grocery list for when we get paid this week- time to stock up!

Celebrating :: finally being completely caught up with bills and take care of needed maintenance on our vehicles- it's my first "payday" of the year this week! lol ;-)


For more fun "I'm currently..." blogs, you can view my Mom's blog at: The D's and the Dogs,
Melissa's blog at: Growing Like Weeds, and Lindy's blog at: Candid Negative

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo for pay day! We just replaced all the tires on our van, cha ching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post! Looking forward to our visit too! Praying for Grandma... be yourself and do what makes YOU happy....and finally - your exam will go fine. You know this stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom! We all need extra support & reassurance from time to time. ;-)

      Delete